For hydraulic consumers requiring accurate control of up to 500lpm, Danfoss has released the PVG 128 and PVG 256 ranges of valves. Enquire with us today.
Modularity and efficiency
- For the most demanding applications, only the highest flow and the highest pressure will do.
- The PVG 128/256 are built to take control with up to 500 l/min per section supplied with up to 1200 l/min (300 US gal/min) pump flow.
- Rock-solid control and optimum safety are more critical than ever when it comes to the biggest applications and the heaviest tasks.
- This new proportional (pre-compensated) load-sensing valve series can easily be built together with PVG 32 and PVG 16 making it easy to build a valve that is adapted to the flow needs of the most demanding application.
Go with our PVG 128/256 and optimize work functions on cranes, mining, drill rigs and marine applications like winches and bow thruster.
- Smooth load-independent flow control for optimum productivity and precise operation
- Energy-efficient load-sensing technology for maximum safety and a long system life
- CAN bus control for lower installation cost and increased diagnostics
- Optimized for lower pressure drop and higher efficiency
- Compact sectional platform solution for easy integration with PVG 16 and PVG 32
- Compact design, easy installation and serviceability
- Individual LS A/B relief valves ensure energy efficient, safe and reliable operation
- Mechanical actuation as default on all valve sections
- Hydraulic actuation
- Electrohydraulic actuators PVE (Ratiometric, 0-10V, CANbus) as well as PVHC (High Current PWM) actuators