Bin Line Coiler BLCH 160 hauls the top line from the extraction point of the TLH line hauler aft to the rope storage bin. The powered line coiler accomplishes this arduous job effortlessly, allowing the crew to concentrate on the orderly storage of the gear. The line coiler can be fitted with an optional carriage, enabling it to be mounted on a beam overhead the line storage bin. This enables the coiler to be positioned optimally to facilitate storage of the top line. An optional constant tension control is available to take up the slack line automatically.
- Powered hauling reduces the amount of heavy manual work for the crew.
- Fewer crew are required for the gear storage operation.
- Hot dip galvanized frame ensures excellent resistance to corrosion.
- Robust wheel drive ensures high reliability and minimal maintenance.
- Adjustable line extraction point to suit hauling arrangement.
- An optional constant tension control can be set to take up the slack automatically, further reducing operator input.
- Can be supplied with optional rail and carriage to facilitate overhead mounting.
Model: BLCH 160
Recommended line: 14 – 16 mm (9/16” – 5/8”)
- Maximum line size: 19 mm (3/4”)
- Line Pull: 115 kg (253 lbs) @ 100bar (1500psi)
- Speed: 100m/min (328fpm) @ 16 l/min (5gpm)
- Speed: 150m/min (492fpm) @ 25 l/min (7gpm)