For Hake or bottom long lining operations, the standard deck winch is model DW310/7/100WH. This model has a Danfoss planetary reduction drive which ensures the smoothest possible hauling as well as the longest possible service life. This winch has an outstanding track record of reliability.
The winch has the following features:
- Large Ø warping head ensures excellent grip as well as low gear wear.
- Hot dip galvanized winch frame.
- DANFOSS RR310 planetary reduction drive. These high-quality drive units give years of trouble-free service under normal operating conditions.
- Modular short-motor design – The DANFOSS motor plugs directly into the gearbox without any additional couplings. This ensures that when the drive motor has to be replaced, the cost of replacement is minimized.
- DANFOSS proportional winch control valve. This special valve is pressure compensated ensuring excellent speed control, which is largely independent of load. This characteristic is so important for co-ordinating the recovery of the gear in a “twin line” long line operation.
Top Line Winch Model DW 310 – Basic Supply
Note: Danfoss Planetary Drive Excludes control & motion control valves and pipework on winch.