The performance of line hauler models BLH 630 and BLH 510S depends upon the oil flow and pressure delivered by the hydraulic system powering it. Several standard hydraulic power units are available to suit differing client requirements. The mostly commonly selected electric motor driven hydraulic power unit is model HPU:15/52/140
The cost of the power unit as well as the performance it affords the line hauler is detailed below. Please note that these power units have a “single” pump motor unit and are thus capable of powering only the line hauler.
POWER UNIT HPU:15/52/140
Typical BLH performance with power unit HPU15/52/140
BLH Line speed: 110 m/m (360 fpm) BLH Line pull: 370 kg (814 lbs)
STANDARD POWER UNITS INCLUDE:
- Reservoir: hot dip galvanised for optimum corrosion resistance
- Return line filter unit with visual blocked filter indication
- Visual oil level gauge and marine duty air breather
- 380V Electric Motor/Pump Unit with the pump submerged in the reservoir
- Low noise vane pump.
- Pressure relief valve; pressure test point with pressure gauge.
- Marine duty heat exchanger with bronze end caps suitable for raw water.
- Additional cost for st/steel pipework on the power pack
- Low oil level switch for low oil level shutdown
- High oil temperature switch for high oil temp shutdown
- Starter Panel (Star Delta) with integral alarm