HPC350 Series Tension Cylinders
Meridian Systems standard tension cylinders are designed to minimize the weight and maximize the reliability. These specialized hydraulic cylinders can be made from aluminium (aluminum), titanium, stainless steel, or other light-weight materials. You can chose from our large range of standard options or have one designed for your specific needs.
Capacity: 3920 kg – 37260 kg
Maximum Operating Pressure: 350 Bar (5076 PSI)
• Hydraulic cylinders are compact and can easily generate very high forces.
• Can easily be remote controled by means of a suitably equipped hydraulic system.
• Can be provided with multi-speed power ON and EASING via Meridians dedicated cylinder control system.
• Rugged construction ensures very low maintenance.
• Standard Cylinders are a single acting design with gas return.
• Female clevices on the cylinder barrel and rod are the standard supply.
• Available in 6082 T6 aluminium or 316 stainless steel.
• Aluminium cylinders are hard coated a dark bronze colour.
• Stainless steel cylinder are buffed to a highly polished finish.
• The piston rods are high strength duplex stainless steel.
• A special rod sealing arrangement protects the rod seal from dirt.
• A special barrel sealing arrangement features duel seals at each joint.
• Custom design include mechanical lock, double acting and duel piston rod.
•Maximum working pressure 350 bar ( 5076 PSI)